Organising counselling can sometimes be overwhelming, but by following a few easy steps you can contact me and be on your counselling journey in no time, at your pace and without added stress:
- Telephone or email me to set up an initial session – we will talk about you and what you want to get out of counselling
- If you are happy to continue – we will set up a second session at a mutually convenient time, and then arrange to future weekly/fortnightly sessions if you are still happy to continue
I am available for counselling sessions:
- Monday to Friday: 8.00am – 9.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 8.00am – 6.00pm
- Counselling can be on a short-term, time limited or open-ended basis.
- Humanistic Therapies
- Person Centred Therapy
- Gestalt therapy
- Solution focused brief therapy
- Transactional Analysis
Initial 30 minute face to face or telephone consultation free of charge to discuss how we could work effectively together.
Counselling sessions are charged at £40 per hour long session. I am open to negotiation for clients on benefits or a low income, depending on your circumstances.
Access and parking
- Driveway and on-street parking available
- Bus stops serving Littlehampton, Arundel, Barnham, Bognor, Tangmere, Chichester within an easy 5 minute walk.
- Barnham railway station, distance approximately 1 mile
The counselling room is easily accessible via the garden and has one small step into the room
If you would like further information, or to discuss how I could help, please contact me, Marian Stapley:
- 07815 628911