Hello, my name is Marian – your story matters and I am here to listen
Life can be challenging – I can help you cope with whatever you’re facing right now
We are living in challenging and stressful times, and I am passionate about the benefits that counselling can offer you to help decrease your stress and anxiety and increase your emotional and mental wellbeing.
Whatever your personal situation, developing a trusting, therapeutic relationship with a counsellor can help find the tools and strategies required to help, and gain a greater understanding of who we are. Click this link to find: Some areas where Counselling can be beneficial
To email me click: Contact or Tel: 07815628911
I can help you by:
- Offering you a confidential and safe space to talk and be heard
- Providing strategies to help you cope with difficult issues you are facing right now
- Helping reduce your stress and lower anxiety
- Increasing your wellbeing and self-awareness
- Building your confidence and feelings of empowerment
- Reducing your feelings of isolation and loneliness
If you are:
- Grieving for a loved one, friend or pet
- Feeling alone, isolated, judged or misunderstood
- Having problems making a decision about family, relationships or work issues
- Wanting to have more confidence and self belief
- Feeling lost and want to find a new way forward
Email me to talk about your specific need click: Contact or tel: 07815628911
BENEFITS OF COUNSELLING
Taking care of yourself is essential, it’s the first step to being able to take care of others
After counselling you will:
- Feel more confident and be more able to cope with what life throws at you
- Have a better understanding of who you are
- Notice you will be able to achieve so much more
- Be able to communicate others more easily
- Be listened to and noticed more
- Be able to deal with difficult situations as and when they arise
Contact me click on: Contact or tel: 07815628911
My name is Marian Stapley and I offer a counselling service to adults experiencing feelings of anxiety, stress, depression and isolation. My practice is based in Westergate, within easy reach of Chichester, Barnham, Fontwell, Tangmere, Arundel, Bognor and surrounding areas.
FACE TO FACE, ONLINE, TELEPHONE COUNSELLING and WALK & TALK SESSIONS
In a peaceful and safe environment we can work effectively together in a respectful, open and trusting relationship, exploring whatever issues you are experiencing. Working at your pace, I will listen, support and offer you a calm, safe space to express yourself openly and honestly, enabling you to grow, feel more confident and become empowered so that you feel more in control to make decisions and affect life changes that are right for you. About Me
Online and Telephone Counselling can be very helpful – particularly in these times of COVID-19, social distancing is so imperative, so this may be the only way that you can get the help and support you need.
Online counselling via video conference platforms such as Zoom or WhatsApp and Telephone Counselling can be convenient ways for you to access good and effective help. If you suffer from social anxiety you will be in the comfort of your own home which you may find more comfortable and easier to open up, and also there are no travel costs which makes it more affordable.
Walk & Talk sessions are now also available – you can talk about issues whilst walking in a mutually agreed place where you feel safe and secure, whilst adhering with all Government COVID guidelines.
Hours, charges and concessions
Initial 30 minute telephone consultation free of charge to discuss how we could work effectively together.
Counselling sessions are charged at £40 per 50 minute session.
Walk & Talk and Home visit sessions – £50 per 50 minute session. (Home visits are currently halted)
I am open to negotiation for clients on benefits or a low income, depending on your circumstances.
For more information about charges, concessions, opening hours and how to get started click here: Getting Started
I have worked with many people just like you and you don’t have to struggle on alone.
For more information see Frequently Asked Questions click FAQs
To find find out how I could help most please contact me:
- Tel: 07815 628911
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
‘My sessions with Marian have offered me valuable space to reflect on the challenges I have faced with serious illness, changes at work and caring for teenage children and elderly parents; her calm, wise questioning has allowed me to nurture the positive voice in my head, enabling me to answer my own questions and smooth the path I’m travelling on’. D
‘Marian offers a warm, professional service. I’d highly recommend anyone to give it a try, it’s fantastic for the soul’. C